School Aims and Philosophy
- To educate the whole person (academic, spiritual, moral and physical), promoting respect for Christian values but recognising and respecting beliefs, needs and achievements of others in our multi-cultural society.
- To provide a structured and happy environment where each member of the community is valued and secure and where there is a commitment to encouraging individual development.
- To promote high standards in all areas of life.
- To encourage self-discipline, self-motivation and self-respect through promoting competition against self and objective standards rather than each other.
- To provide each child with a broad and balanced curriculum that encourages children to realise their full potential.
- To foster a lively and varied learning environment adopting teaching styles relevant to each child’s learning.
- To work in partnership with parents and carers encouraging dialogue in the best interests of their child.
At Brandles School we promote self respect, respect for our community and respect for our environment.